Tony & Tucker

Tony & Tucker
I love my guys

Monday, March 31, 2008

Moving to Kentucky!

For those of you who do not know, we are moving to Kentucky! Tony Joe was recently offered a position with Centre College to serve as their Offensive Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for us and we are all excited. The bad news is that Tony is already gone to KY. So the kids and I are on our own! We are doing good and the kids are going on with their routines.

We hope to be all together again by the End of May. We are letting Emily finish her school year and then we will move. Meredith is on the job hunt, so if you know someone in Danville or Lexington,KY.. let me know!

2 comments:

K Storm said...

My dad almost took at job at Centre but I was facing my senior year and he stayed at Millsaps instead. It is so beautiful up there!

By the way...TAG...2 times!!

Deanna said...

We are going to be so sad to see Emily leave our Sunday School class.

TAG from me too!!

Emily in mouth

Emily in mouth
However, this was a great shot!

Tucker

Tucker
Whatcha doin' mom...

Snow Angels

Snow Angels
Emily & Tucker