Tony & Tucker

Tony & Tucker
I love my guys

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Settling in...

Day by day we are making a new home and it is beginning to actually resemble something like a domestic dwelling inside versus a cardboard jungle. I can tell that we are going to be happy here and have plenty of space to breath now.

The dishwasher really is an amazing machine. I missed it so when I was in our previous residence. It's truly amazing how much time that box cuts down on kitchen cleaning time.

OTHER NEWS>>>> Schoolhouse Rock Live! Jr.
Emily has performed 4 times thus far and is looking forward to this weeks performances as well. I really am surprised I have now heard any complaints about the endless practices or performances. Impressive for my easily bored daughter. Maybe this is her thing. Although we may have to work on her on stage attention span.... Last performance she was singing but turned around watching the actors behind her. They were dancing and, well she wanted to watch. ; ) Sweet Emily.

MOM'S VISIT>>>>> Mother Day x 2
My wonderful Mom flew to KY to pay us a short for fun visit. She is an expert organizer and I thank God I have her for that and wonder why I did not inherit that trait. Although I think she views it as a flaw or illness rather than the gift that it is.

We decorated and cleared out an entire room of boxes.. WHEW WHOO! I'll post pictures soon. It was just great to spend time together and for the kids to love on and play with their Grandmommy.

No comments:

Emily in mouth

Emily in mouth
However, this was a great shot!

Tucker

Tucker
Whatcha doin' mom...

Snow Angels

Snow Angels
Emily & Tucker