Tony & Tucker

Tony & Tucker
I love my guys

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hurry take a picture before you forget!

Okay, so I've been sorting through my digital pics on my computer and I am simply overwhelmed with the thought of organizing them, buying them, editing etc... Don't get me wrong. I love to sit and mess around with pics of my kids, I could do it all day! But therein lies the problem. We as parents don't have all day do we.

Yea- yea, I know I've done Creative Memories and other scrap booking events, that all have "quick" and "easy" organization tools. In fact I was even a consultant for CM for a "quick" time. But the fact is it still takes time. And being more of a big picture person versus a detailed individual, it all works against my nature.

But seriously, we have created this mess for ourselves! I mean I have albums from my glorious middle school days! I really don't have any sort of emotional attachment to middle school.. no offense of course to my 6th grade boyfriend (sorry Nathan L.)

As a mom, I feel a serious NEED, to capture with my camera every cute face, funny expression, sweet-outfit- wearing body as if I will never remember any of it. The need is like.... nesting or something.. its like if it doesn't happen nothing will ever be as it should again! AHHHH!

Now, really I believe the pics are for the kids, as they love looking through and remembering for themselves. It makes them feel loved and cherished and it is a great way to show them who they are and where they come from.

But really, come on now, I think we can tone it down maybe just a little bit.

No comments:

Emily in mouth

Emily in mouth
However, this was a great shot!

Tucker

Tucker
Whatcha doin' mom...

Snow Angels

Snow Angels
Emily & Tucker