Tony & Tucker

Tony & Tucker
I love my guys

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spiritual update

My January post is interesting to me as I have been somewhat refined since then. I just happened to run into a friend who invited me to a bible study. And so I went and am loving it. It is, Annointed, Transformed, Redeemed by Beth Moore, Pricilla Shirer, and Kay Arthur. Which that line up you know it's going to be powerful.

I have realized that I was with holding my heart from my God. I was saying and doing what I was suppose to as a Christian but withholding the most important connection from Him b/c I was feel a little "unblessed" and frustrated with God for where we are in our life. I have been selfishly dissatisfied but also felt I was wrong for feel that way and so I didn't confess it to the Lord. Guess I should pay more attention to my header verse on this blog...

Anyway I am getting over my devastation with God and working toward WHOLE-HEARTED obedience. I have had my "discussion" with God now and express my frustration. I can also see some things now that he has protected me from and trust that he is still doing so.

I will continue to love, trust and obey as I get through these trials. AND I will not POUT: (Pour old unloved thang" as Beth put it.

No comments:

Emily in mouth

Emily in mouth
However, this was a great shot!

Tucker

Tucker
Whatcha doin' mom...

Snow Angels

Snow Angels
Emily & Tucker