Tony & Tucker

Tony & Tucker
I love my guys

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coupons?? Or waste of time.

For a while I have casually clipped coupons, and using them (that is the key for some- using them). Sometimes I am proud of the deals I get and other times like this passed Sunday, none of my coupons seem to match up to be a very good deals. So my 30 minutes of organization prior my store visit seemed like a waste.

However did any of you see the Dr. Phil show yesterday about saving money?! It was really great. I am determined now to become an expert frugal mom and cut my gro bill in half. If you did not see it, go to Drphil.com and watch the segments. You can also go the blog frugalcouponmom.com and get your info from the source. I am very impressed and encouraged to try the coupon thing again.

I'm just bummed I already did my shopping this week. I want a redo.

No comments:

Emily in mouth

Emily in mouth
However, this was a great shot!

Tucker

Tucker
Whatcha doin' mom...

Snow Angels

Snow Angels
Emily & Tucker